Ginger & Nutmeg Conditioner Bar
Say hello to a zero waste hair conditioner!
Our solid hair conditioning bar is made with nourishing ingredients to give you shiny hair as well as peace of mind... this bar will last up to 30 washes and save any more plastic bottles being used.
Contains Natural ingredients...
Sweet Almond Oil which is rich in magnesium, calcium and zinc, all of which are important for healthy hair. Also known to impove the condition of your scalp, reducing dryness and flakiness.
Argan oil can add moisture to your hair and scalp and help to protect hair from everyday damage. Also known for reducing breakage and hair loss... can help hair seem thicker/fuller.
Cocoa Butter can moisturise, strengthen the hair shaft and make hair more manageable, and add volume and help prevent hair damage.
Benefits of Solid Conditioner Bars
- Eco friendly packaging 100%
- Hard water friendly
- SLS, SLES, Paraben, Sulfate & Silicone free
- Cruelty Free
- Great for travel
- No unnatural colours
Suitable for all hair types
Normal, Dry, Oily, Damaged, Colour Treated
Instructions for use
- After shampooing run the conditioner bar gently over you hair, concentrating on the lengths.
- Use sparingly on the roots, you may not need any at all or just a little.
- Less is more... use just a little to determine the perfect amount for your hair type.
- After applying run fingers or a comb through and leave for 2 minutes.
- Wash out.
Bar Weight: 50ge
The bar will need to be kept dry inbetween uses, either in the tin with the lid off until dried or on a soap dish or ladder.
Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter (Cocoa Butter), Behentrimonium Methosulfate & Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Sweet Almond Oil), Argania Spinosa Kernal Oil (Argan Oil), Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol/Salicylic Acid/Glycerin/Sorbic Acid (Preservative Eco).
- Our bars are made in small batches and hand poured individually. Colour & texture may vary slightly between batches.
- Our tins come with paper labels, we do use a spray to protect them but if they get very wet they may come off. Waterproof labels = plastic so we are doing our planet a favour!
Refund & Returns Info
Free delivery over £30. We will ship your order as soon as possible. Please see our Returns policy for further information.
All orders are processed as quickly as possible but both ourselves and Royal Mail are currently experiencing a larger quantity of parcels and your order delivery could take up to 4 to 5 working days to be received .
Unfortunately, we cannot currently ship to addresses outside of UK. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please see our delivery and returns information page or contact us for more information.