When you buy goods from our website or by telephone, a distance sales contract is formed, under which you have a short time to change your mind and return the goods to us. Please read the following information carefully about your rights. If goods are faulty or misdescribed then you have additional rights - see below.
1. You have the legal right to cancel the contract for a limited time without giving any reason, but we would welcome your feedback as it helps us to improve.
3. Your right to cancel ends 14 calendar days from the the day following:
(a) The day your receive your order, or
(b) The day you receive the last of your order when it's delivered in instalments.
4. To cancel, you must inform us of your wishes either by post or in an email to email@example.com
5. If you cancel this contract, we will refund the full purchase price plus the cost of delivery on your order. Note any additional cost of return delivery or enhanced delivery chosen by you will not be refunded e.g. next day delivery.
6.We do everything we can to make sure our goods reach you in perfect condition, however if there is anything wrong with your order please tell us as soon as possible so we can resolve the matter to your satisfaction.
If goods are faulty, misdescribed or have been damaged in transit then please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us what is wrong and remember to provide your name, address and order number. Where possible include a photograph of any damage caused to packaging in transit as this will help us to raise the matter with our courier.
7. Where goods are faulty or have been misdescribed then you have a short-term right to reject them for a full refund or ask us to send you a replacement as you prefer.
8. All refunds will be made using the same method as payment as used when ordering.