Green Apple Shampoo Bar
Welcome to the zero waste alternative to bottled shampoo!
This solid shampoo bar provides a beautiful lather and leaves your hair shiny and clean... no build up... no transition period.
These bars last for many washes, for each bar you buy you could be saving two plastic shampoo bottles.
Benefits of Solid Shampoo Bars
- Eco friendly packaging 100%
- Hard water friendly
- SLS, SLES, Paraben, Sulfate & Silicone free
- Cruely Free
- Great for travel
- No unnatural colours
Crisp fresh apples
Suitable for all hair types
Normal, Dry, Oily, Damaged, Colour Treated
Instructions for use
- Wet your hair
- Wet the bar and start to work directly onto your scalp to build up the later. Wet bar again if required.
- Massage lather into hair and scalp.
- Rinse out, condition if required.
NB. Some people find they don't need to condition... I personally always use a conditioner and our Green Apple solid conditioner is a great acompaniment!
Bar Weight: 55ge
The bar will need to be kept dry inbetween uses, either in the tin with the lid off until dried or on a soap dish or ladder.
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Behentimonium Methosulfate & Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut Oil), Hamamelis Virginiana Flower Water (witch hazel), Parfum, Polyquaternium-7 (conditioning agent), Benzyl Alcohol/Salicylic Acid/Glycerin/Sorbic Acid (preservative eco), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder (Aloe Vera Powder).
- Our bars are each handmade in small batches and pressed individually. Colour & texture may vary slightly between batches.
- Our tins come with paper labels, we do use a spray to protect them but if they get very wet they may come off. Waterproof labels = plastic so we are doing our planet a favour!
Refund & Returns Info
Free delivery over £30. We will ship your order as soon as possible. Please see our Returns policy for further information.
All orders are processed as quickly as possible but both ourselves and Royal Mail are currently experiencing a larger quantity of parcels and your order delivery could take up to 4 to 5 working days to be received .
Unfortunately, we cannot currently ship to addresses outside of UK. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please see our delivery and returns information page or contact us for more information.